Monday, August 27, 2012

Review BRTC Jasmine Water BB cream 35gr

Posted by Kosmetik Korea at 3:46 PM
BRTC Jasmine Water BB cream 35gr  is a triple function cover cream. It provide good moisture, promotes skin elasticity and acts as an excellent coverage for skin imperfections for a radiant, fairer and natural complexion. This product has a beautiful and natural scent of jasmine.
Feature: A triple functioning bb cream with spf 30, jasmine water for effective anti oxidation, wrinkle reducer, and skin moisturizing. Great for all skin types including dry, wrinkle and aged skin.


Main ingredients: Jasmine water, sweet almond oil, purslane, white birch, and green tea water
Applicable to: All skin types including aged, dry, oily and sensitive skin.
Contains: 5% Jasmine extracts juice supplying integrated moisture and makes your skin more tight.
1) Makes your dull skin light
2) Dried skin becomes moisturized.
3) Non vivid skin becomes bright and polished.
As it contains jasmine extract, it supplies integrated moisture and skin tightening. And it effectively displays vivid skin tone of your skin through wrinkle care and UV blocking.
It is a smooth balm texture moisturizing fine lines and blemishes. It covers fine wrinkles around lips and eyes and helps moisturizing, nutrition supply so that your skin becomes firm.

Berikut Review dari pembeli di Amazon.com

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for acne prone/dry/sensitive skin like mine, December 5, 2011
By 

I have never tried on a bb cream that blends in skin so quickly and smoothly. It reminds me of my lancome teint miracle. They are both so light but covers a lot.
It smells like Jasmine tea. My husband will surely love the smell since he loves jasmine tea.
So for me, the PROS are:
+ does not irritate my fragile skin
+ a little goes a long way. evens out my skin tone like a foundation but feels so light
+ matches very well with my NC15-NW20 skin (pink-undertone)
+ smells nice
CONS:
- so far,mmm, none. I will update if I found any :)
BRTC Jasmine Water BB cream, April 14, 2012
By 

I recently discovered BB creams when I went to purchase a primer at the cosmetic counter. I purchased Clinique's BB cream and was impressed, but after receiving samples of the BRTC Jasmine water BB cream, I am hooked. I am fify something with dry skin-this made my skin look amazing! It feels light and lasted all day without touchups. No more makeup as BB cream is the rock star in my skincare regime.

Pretty nice, November 9, 2011 
By 
Emily S. Banks 
This is was my first BB cream, and I do like many things about it. Unlike others, I notice almost no jasmine scent? But I do love the sunscreen, and although the color is a bit pale, it doesn't seem like grayed-out like some others I have seen. It's very good for my NC 20 skin in the less-sunny months, and I often wear only this with a bit of concealer, bronzer and lipbalm - very clean and fresh looking. Looks completely un-made-up, actually. Caused no skin irritation at all, unlike the Misha I bought the same time, which seems to cause an occasional break-out? Anyway - bottom line: will likely re-order this when out.

Dimana bisa di beli  BRTC Jasmine Water BB cream 35gr
asli dengan harga terjangkau?
Now Available at KosmetikKorea.com

 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SmartWoman Magz Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog