Saturday, September 8, 2012

Review Skin79 Super Plus Vital Triple Functions BB Cream 40g

Posted by Kosmetik Korea at 3:30 PM
Skin79 Super Plus Vital Triple Functions BB Cream 40g has upgraded sunscreen that prevents skin discoloration and skin aging with UV A and B sun protection, a triple function BB Cream that makes skin bright and smooth. Strengthens skin’s overall protection capacity and blocks melanin formation while giving elasticity to sagging skin. Phytoshingosine and Ceramide strengthen skin’s protective barrier and maintain balanced skin condition. Osmopur-N and Vital-V Complex soothe and protect skin which can be easily damaged from various harmful environmental factors. Soft, moist texture with W/S component is lightly absorbed into skin while excellent adhesion makes skin transparent and clean.

Benefits: http://www.emocutez.com
  • Oil control
  • Reduces appearance of Pores
  • Brightens
  • Wrinkle Improvment
  • Moisturizes
  • UV protection
Review Skin79 Super Plus Vital Triple Functions BB Cream 40g  from Amazon.comhttp://www.emocutez.com


Perfect BB cream!, January 5, 2012
By 
Cori 


What I love about this BB cream is the coverage is slightly more than the Hot Pink version, it was a fresh scent(that does not linger), higher SPF, and looks and feels natural. I have never used a face product that made my skin look so perfect. It covers up my dark circles and redness and minimizes my pores without feeling like anything is on my face at all! Lasted all day and keeps shine and oil to a minimum.
The finish is very natural and it blends easily with my fingers. I don't think using a brush with this product would be successful, and a sponge would just be wasteful. The color is also lighter than the Hot Pink version, which will not work for everyone but is perfect for me.

EDIT// After using this for months (and ordering my second bottle of it) I wanted to update my review :)
I still love the medium coverage and neutral undertone as well as the oil control. If you have dry skin use a moisturizer or serum before application.
The few light freckles I have on my nose have actually disappeared thanks to the higher SPF and other ingredients. No breakouts or blackheads from using this product but my skin still feels soft and moisturized.
I've actually used this in dry heat, moderate climates and even hot + humid climates - it lasts and controls oil in all of them.

SO HAPPY :D, February 4, 2012
By 
Cindy~Now about the product, it says 'whitening', that DOES NOT mean it makes your skin whiter, it just makes it look bight and flawless. It does have a light,fresh scent, but it goes away after a while. Like most BB creams, it is a little gray, but that goes away after a while and blends to your skin.
. _ .Btw, it is for light skinned, im about NC20 and it matches pretty well. I have almost no acne, but some blackheads and an occasional pimple. Its okay to have one or two pimples, but dont depend on this cream to cover it cuz you'll clearly see it. Not recommended to cake it on!! Good Luck~.

Great, August 18, 2012
By 
Colleen G 
I LOVE this stuff! I looks dewy and naturally flawless wearing it. It's very yellow and light when it comes out, but after it oxidizes and blends in it matches my skin perfectly. I wear loreal true match powder to set it (soft Ivory n1). I have the hot pink too- that one is darker than this one but it works for me too. I prefer the color of Orange one though.

Another superior product by Skin79, June 10, 2012
By 
gina_v31
Excellent product, great buildable coverage and best of all leaves a nice matte finish.
Lightly scented with a nice texture,suitable for fair/light skin tones. I have used the hot pink super plus as well as the VIP Gold label, the Vital bb is my fave followed close by the hot pink label. I've also tried out Misha B as well as Lioele and found them to be heavily scented and very oily causing havoc on my already oily skin. I always come back to my skin79 super plus line. 

Smooth and light, June 16, 2012
By 
Susan Lee "Susan L" 
This is a great product. it is smooth and light and I use very little of it as a cover up, base and sunscreen. it is great for my oily skin and I am happy to finally find a product that truly does it all.

 Now Available at KosmetikKorea.Com http://www.emocutez.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SmartWoman Magz Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog