Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Review Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX Miniature

Posted by Kosmetik Korea at 4:16 PM
Hydration ,whitening ,relaxing an overnight mask pack Light gel-type texture provides intensive hydration, vitality, and brightening effect while restoring skin with deep relaxation For all skin type.
Night time skin transmission (permeability) shows higher rate than the one in the day time. Applying it right before sleep time, the best state for the skin transmission according to the skin circadian rhythm, maximizes the efficiency of overnight water supply. The function of skin remarkably declines in the night time. Enriched with Beta-glucan, Water Sleeping Pack_EX deeply hydrates fatigue and dry skin while Ceramide SLN formula strengthens the skin barrier. With containing the Snow Water, it helps to keep your skin look more crystal clear and vitalized. - Antioxidant effect of Hunza Apricot Extracts helps brighten skin tone evenly by removing harmful oxygen and purifying skin.

Berikut Review Konsumen dari Amazon.Com http://www.emocutez.com


Scent may throw you off at first, but this product definitely became a favorite March 11, 2012
By Vega. Amazon Verified Purchase
I don't know how to describe it, but this sleeping mask has a floral? scent that I'm not fond of at all (hate fragranced products). The smell is pretty strong at first, but then fades away after a few seconds and doesn't become bothersome at all. I use the sleeping pack at the end of my beauty regime to seal in all the goodies I've slathered on my face (toner, serum, moisturizer, eye cream). Although I initially found the smell to be distracting, as someone with very dry skin, its hydrating properties definitely made it a part of my routine. It glides on like a gel, giving you a very dewy look, but not the kind you want to go out in public in (who goes out in public with a face mask anyway?). The gel feels cool to the touch and slowly absorbs into the skin within an hour while giving you that refreshing feeling. Once the mask is absorbed, I have no problems tossing and turning in bed at night. And when I wake up and wash my face in the morning, I can feel the mask dissolve with a splash of water, which signals that it really locked in all the moisture. Plus my skin feels great. 

fresh September 27, 2012
By real user. Amazon Verified Purchase
very nice. i like the smell and the way it makes my skin feel. will definitely recommend and probably repurchase. 

WOW July 27, 2012
By deb. Amazon Verified Purchase
This is the best moisturizing sleeping mask Ihave ever had!!! It was absorbed fast so you dont feel any gooey. Smells good. My skin has definitely become smooth and clear.

Dimana Bisa DiBeli http://www.emocutez.com
Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX Miniature
dan
Partner  : Jual Kosmetik


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SmartWoman Magz Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog